Currently seeking a graphic designer to join our growing team. The individual in this role would be responsible for taking conceptual design ideas and creating visual representations of them, both electronically and in print. This individual would work with a variety of products, applications, and software platforms, while simultaneously collaborating with a number of teams at our company.
- Create demos and presentations to display design concepts for clients.
- Develop methods to improve the graphics quality of company products.
- Use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, and other applicable programs to complete projects.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team to complete final projects in a timely manner, including web design, layout, and graphic images.
- Work on a variety of marketing products (e.g. logos, images, letterheads).
- Present final products to clients and other stakeholders.
- Generate eye-catching designs that communicate the message.
- Be up-to-date with design trends and practice.
- Sit in on conceptual design meetings and offer educated opinions
- Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces
- Advise on best practices and optimizations throughout design projects
- Select colors, font, images, and layout
- QA designs for errors
- Pass final design to development/publishing teams for release
Skills And Qualifications
- An online portfolio that contains the best work representing your style and preference.
- Solid knowledge of design and prototype tools (e.g. Adobe, Sketch).
- Ability to communicate and persuade clients during the design process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in the English language.
- Experience with both print and electronic media
- Proficient in design and photo-editing software
- Skills of accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management and organizational skills/able to meet deadlines
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, design, or art
- Experience with InDesign, and PhotoShop a plus
- Video editing skills are a big plus